the girl I replace at work has the radio tuned to Magic 98
For you non-Madisonians.. that is easy listening.
and it SUCKS
We've recently had a few minor shift changes here at work; old people leaving, new people arriving, and what have you.
The upshot of which is this: I forward mail 4 out of 5 days every week. Since Friday is typically a heavy mail day, it's probably only fair to say that I control about 75% of this activity on campus. However, given that the entire student body discounting myself does the other 25% (Typically, this 25% is solely personified by one Sara Beth, a very inconsequential figure) ... it occurs to me now, that, given my druthers, I could probably fuck up a good deal of shit.
For instance, I could send every credit card bill I encounter to, say, Houston, and no one would be the wiser.
PEARL JAM IS NOT CLASSIC ROCK
at least, not yet